Indian Spiced Beef Kebabs
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 600g beef sirloin, cut into 2cm cubes
- Ginger, 2cm peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 kebab sticks
- Skewer beef onto kebab sticks and place in a shallow dish.
- Combine remainder of ingredients in a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds. Pour over beef kebabs and turn to coat in the marinade.
- Heat your George Foreman® Easy to Clean Grilling Machine and when it reaches temperature, place the kebabs on the grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes, turning every minute to ensure the kebabs cook evenly. Serve over jasmine rice with a dollop of yoghurt, squeeze of lime and fresh coriander.
NOTE: For all recipes, please remember to place the drip tray in front of the grill to catch drippings from the cooking process.
Download the cookbook here